OHTSL DOC Offers Coaching Clinic at Corn Fest Kickoff!
Tournament Check In
July 01, 2016
Make sure you log into the tournament website and "confirm" your attendance. Once you do, you will have visibility to the forms I reference below.
Check in for the Corn Fest Kickoff will be as follows:
Location: Lorain County Community College Ridge Campus, 32121 Lorain Rd, North Ridgeville, OH 44039
Date & Time: Friday, August 12th, 5:00 p.m. until 8:00 p.m.
What you need to bring:
1. Medical Release forms for each player. You can use your own, or use the one we provide on the tournament website.
2. Team Roster. Use the form provided on the tournament website. If you don't know the Player ID because you don't have a player pass, leave it blank.
3. Team Waiver Form. This must be signed by the parent/guardian of each player.
4. Player passes (last year's or this coming year's) or birth certificates, to prove the age of each player.
5. At least one coach for each team must bring a copy of their Concussion Training Certificate. This is required by the State of Ohio for all youth sports.
If you have any questions, please click the "email us" link on the lower left side of our website.
^ Back to the top
Corn Fest Kickoff
If you are interested in having tourneycentral.com produce your
tournament, check us out here.